CX & CXR Series
Cryo Express (CX) “dry shippers” are designed to safely transport a variety of materials at cryogenic temperatures. The unique absorbent material prevents a liquid spill if the unit is tipped over. Storage temperature inside the shipping cavity remains at approximately -190°C until the liquid nitrogen evaporates from the absorbent material.
(1) Advanced Concept Absorbent enables faster charging.
(2) Complies with IATA regulations.
(3) New rugged construction includes – dependable, stronger necktube design, ribbed high strength aluminum body, and durable paint system.
(4) Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times.
(5) Optional storage accessories include a five shelf rack box system and Blood Bag rack for the CXR500.
(6) Temperature loggers are available for all models.
(7) Lockable lids.